Landscape photo of Blue Caves located in Zakynthos island, Greece taken by the fine art photographer Dancho Atanasov available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token)
Blue Caves of Zakynthos island, Greece, located in Skinari area were discovered in 1897 by Antonio Komouto. A beautiful blue color of the sea and sky in a contrast with the rocks, caves and the green grass and bushes. The photo was taken from a boat and can be great Metaverse background as well as good art investment option for art collectors.
This photo artwork available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token), combined with a free limited edition photo print on aluminum dibond – size 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm), Certificate of Authenticity and printed Author’s catalog as Unlockable Content.
ART COLLECTORS INFO
Printing Media, Size and Limited Editions:
– 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm) – 6 + 1 AP (Available as NFT);
– 36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) – 30 + 2 AP.
Frame for wall mounting
Giclee Fine Art Paper
– 24 x 16 in (61 x 40.5 cm) – 70 + 2 AP.
All Photos Are Limited Editions
Price: The price is unique for every photo and it is on request.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
– International Photo Awards, 2018 – Category Special: Travel/Tourism;
– Trierenberg Super Circuit, Austria, 2018 – Phototravel Category.
– Trierenberg Super Circuit Exhibition, Linz, Austria, 2018.