Historic Architecture Photo The Castle Of Kukulcan or El Castillo – The Famous Pyramid In Chichen Itza, Mexico
The Castle Of Kukulcan Was Built Between The 8th And 12th Centuries AD As A Shrine Of God Kukulcán – The Feathered Serpent. El Castillo Is A Pyramid With 9 Square Levels With Base Length Of 55.3 m (181 ft), 24 m (79 ft) Height, With A Stair On Each Side And A 6 m (20 ft) Temple On The Top. The Exploration of the archaeological site started in 1927. Red Jaguar Throne and Chac Mool Statue Were Found Inside.
This Aged Construction Image Is Part Of The Award Winning Photo Series CHICHEN ITZA – THE ANCIENT MAYAN CITY, Available For Art Investment As Limited Edition Photo Prints For Art Collectors.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
– Tokyo International Foto Awards, 2020 – Category: Architecture: Buildings
– Prix De La Photographie Paris 2020 – Category: Architecture: Historic;
– International Photography Awards 2020 – Category: Architecture: Historic.
– Swiss Art Expo Zurich 2.0, 2020.
ART COLLECTORS INFO
Printing Media, Size and Limited Editions:
– 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm) – 6 + 1 AP;
– 36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) – 30 + 2 AP.
Frame for wall mounting
Giclee Fine Art Paper
– 24 x 16 in (61 x 40.5 cm) – 70 + 2 AP.
All Photos Are Limited Editions
Price: The price is unique for every photo and it is on request.