Single travel photo Lazienki Palace, taken in Lazienki park in Warsaw, Poland, available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token) art investment option
Known as Baths Palace, also called the Palace on the Water and the Palace on the Isle, located in Lazienki park in Warsaw, Poland – the city’s largest park, occupying over 76 hectares of the city center. Designed in the 17th century by Tylman Van Gameren (Gamerski), born in Ultrecht, Nederlands, Polish architect and engineer, creator of the best Baroque architecture masterpieces in Poland.
This is a photo of a North Facade taken in Autumn during the gold hour from the bridge in front. This voyage photograph has won international photo awards and good art investment opportunity of art collectors, art lovers, art dealers or interior designers.
This photo artwork available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token), combined with free limited edition photo print on aluminum dibond – size 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm), Certificate of Authenticity and printed Author’s catalog as Unlockable Content.
ART COLLECTORS INFO
Printing Media, Size and Limited Editions:
– 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm) – 6 + 1 AP (Available as NFT);
– 36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) – 20 + 2 AP.
Frame for wall mounting
Giclee Fine Art Paper
– 24 x 16 in (61 x 40.5 cm) – 70 + 2 AP.
Frame: For wall mounting
Price: The price is unique for every photo and it is on request.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
– International Photo Awards, 2018 – Special: Travel/Tourism Category;
– Prix de la Photographie – Paris, 2018 – Press/Travel: Tourism Category.
– Artbox Gallery, Zurich – SEPT – NOV, 2020