Landscape photo of Navagio Beach, located in Zakynthos island, Greece, available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token) art investment by art collectors
Navagio Beach in Zakynthos island, Greece, also known as Shipwreck Bay. The rock looks like a giant alligator and combining with the greenery creates strong contrast with the turquoise sea. While shooting, I was laying on the top of the cliff on the edge of the abyss.
This photo artwork available as NFT (Non-Fungible Token), combined with a free limited edition photo print on aluminum dibond – size 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm), Certificate of Authenticity and printed Author’s catalog as Unlockable Content.
ART COLLECTORS INFO
Printing Media, Size and Limited Editions:
– 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm) – 6 + 1 AP (Available as NFT);
– 36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) – 30 + 2 AP.
Frame for wall mounting
Giclee Fine Art Paper
– 24 x 16 in (61 x 40.5 cm) – 70 + 2 AP.
All Photos Are Limited Editions
Price: The price is unique for every photo and it is on request.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
– International Photo Awards, 2018 – Category Special: Travel/Tourism;
– Trierenberg Super Circuit, Austria, 2018 – Phototravel Category.
– Trierenberg Super Circuit Exhibition, Linz, Austria, 2018.