Inspired by the controversy about life, death and afterlife, I have taken many photos wandering in old graveyards, related to different religions. I do not only emphasize on their unique architecture, style and design, but also express them like elements of the theory of soul immortality and life beyond. The photos were taken in Poblenou burial ground in Barcelona, which was opened in 1775. There are many sculptures, statues and monuments nearly 200-year-old, designed by famous artists. All photos are limited edition photo prints, available to reach their art collectors by worldwide shipping.
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
Photo When an Angel Turns Its Back
- One Eyeland Photo Awards– Top 10 Black & White Photo Contest, 2018
International Art Exhibitions:
- Art Basel Artweek Miami 2.0, 2019 – Presented by Artbox Project and ART UpClose galleries – Miami,USA
- Trierenberg Super Circuit, 2018, Austria – Experimental and General Categories.
ART COLLECTORS INFO
Printing Media, Size and Limited Editions:
– 60 x 40 in (152 x 101 cm) – 6 + 1 AP;
– 36 x 24 in (91 x 61 cm) – 30 + 2 AP.
Frame for wall mounting
Giclee Fine Art Paper
– 24 x 16 in (61 x 40.5 cm) – 70 + 2 AP.
All Photos Are Limited Editions
Price: The price is unique for every photo and it is on request.